By leigh | October 4, 2014 | 0 Comment
- When choosing and shopping around for your business cards, you need to pay more attention to the quality card stock, weight of the business cards and printing method used.
- Your business card is very likely the first printed item you will hand to a prospective client or customer, and the most-effective marketing tool for your business, therefore you need to ensure that it will properly represent you in terms of both appearance and content.
- A quality, well-designed business card can effectively promote your business, whereas a poor quality card implies that you are offering poor quality products and services. First impressions are lasting!
- Leave someone with an impressive business card that looks great, feels great and clearly defines what your business does.
- Don’t skimp on money when it comes to choosing your business card.
- We pride ourselves in printing the highest standard of business cards.
- Our cards are printed on a 350gsm Matt Satin card.
- We specialize in Litho Printing which is the highest standard of printing and specialized finishes.